Mission & Vision
The mission of Pathways of Southwestern Pennsylvania is to serve Individuals of all ages with physical and intellectual disabilities. Our commitment to the principles of independence, inclusion and choice assures an opportunity for all Individuals to realize their full potential and to become integral members of the community.
We at Pathways believe that people with disabilities:
- have a right, as do all people, to make their own choices and decisions and, thus, control their own lives
- have a need for personal, close relationships and friendships that are mutual and freely given
- are capable of continued growth and development
- will have the opportunity to participate in the organization's direction and growth
- will be included in the process of evaluating the services provided by the organization.
Pathways continually strives to meet the current and future needs of people with disabilities residing in our area.