Donate OnlineYou will be redirected to the Washington County Community Foundation page to place your secure online donation.
Pathways of Southwestern Pennsylvania provides services to over 1,100 children and adults with a wide range of physical and cognitive disabilities. A donation to Pathways helps to enhance our efforts to advance the independence of those with disabilities in Washington, Greene, Fayette, and Westmoreland Counties.
The Pathways Foundation of Southwestern Pennsylvania is a 501c3 non-profit organization that secures additional resources and funding to enable Pathways programs to expand their capabilities. Donations are tax deductible.
If you would prefer to mail a check, make your check out to:
Pathways Foundation of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Inc.
190 North Main St., Suite 306
Washington, PA 15301
You have the option of specifying the programs and/or sites you would like your donation to support:
- Adult Training Facility (day programs for adults with developmental disabilities)
- Early Intervention (assists children from birth to age 3 with special needs)
- Elks Home Service (in-home service coordination by registered nurse)
- Exceptional Choices (in-home and community services for children and adults with intellectual disabilties)
- In-Home Support Services (in-home and community services for children and adults with physical disabilities and persons over the age of 60).
- Older Adult Daily Living Center (day service for adults with developmental disabilities over the age of 60)
- Rainbows End Learning Centers (daycare centers for children of all abilities)
- Residential Program (group homes for individuals with developmental disabilties)
If you are interested in donating an item, please check the Wish List page, to see what items are needed by Pathways programs.